Friday, January 8, 2010

Vermont Ski Lodging Are Wedge Boots Really All That Practical For The Snow?

Are wedge boots really all that practical for the snow? - vermont ski lodging

I'm from Miami and a trip to ski in Vermont for my senior trip. (We Ski boots / pants / equipment rentals, etc.)

I'm not totally be too cold and my feet seem half as hate sweat No one that matters. And I hate the cold, but I'm outvoted by the journey ... So yeah ...

In any case, are wedge boots very useful for snow and sidewalks and things around the lodge area? I am not really feel like I'm on my ***. But I'm not terribly ugly boots, because she was not a good reason, the boots in the first place, it's better to be good for the few times they decided to venture to the north.

And I'm very short (5'1), so I'm not exactly the idea of flat boots welcome after he delighted most of the length of the legs and make me chubby.

3 comments:

♥♥☺♥♥ said...

Sorry, boots wedge be dangerous. The sidewalks and roads can be icy and you would ruin your vacation, when she fell and broke his head or something. Do not worry about old-fashioned, because most people flat boots. Enjoy! :)

rarabear... said...

Yes, a little less than a corner, I do not live in a suburb of Chicago, and PPL with this kind of shoes the whole time

Snowange... said...

I live in a place that has a lot of snow and all my boots are wedges. They work very well. The trick is to look and make sure that they are some traction. But I wear every day and have 4 feet here. Good luck. Have fun on your trip.

Post a Comment