Thursday, January 14, 2010

Martha Stewart Baby Shower Decorations I Don't Really Want My Baby Shower To Be Coed, But My Husband Does. What Should I Do?

I don't really want my baby shower to be coed, but my husband does. What should I do? - martha stewart baby shower decorations

This is my first child, the second one. My mother raises my handmade invitations, beautiful Martha Stewart snacks and games shower. My husband says it is outdated and assumed that he and his family, was invited, including his nephew J. BIL. I felt so bad to tell you that my mother was planning a more traditional shower for women only. I told him that maybe everyone in the family. Go Huss and friends could do something that day, but then I looked sad and said whatever. I do not want to do with my husband hurt, but I can say this rain means a lot to my mother and I have never had a bachelor party. What do you think?

3 comments:

TC23 said...

You can have two showers. One of your side of the family that only women and one for his team, which was co-ed.

My best friend went through this test.

Note, however, that you understand where it comes from, but it is a day for you and baby. They are, after all, what the child.

Cookie On My Mind said...

When I have a baby shower one day I will be mixing it! I think that it would be more fun! I mean, while two-one mix for a girl and a. So this way can both get what you want. Good luck! :)

SandiRhi... said...

Your baby is! Questions take your wives only traditional shower, but the time they can take part and participate. I think your mother will understand me.

Post a Comment