Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rainbow Vacuum Ripoff How Much Should I Have Paid For A Rainbow Vacuum?

How much should I have paid for a Rainbow Vacuum? - rainbow vacuum ripoff

I sold Rainbow vacuum cleaner air purifier office, 3-oils, cleaning equipment, the attachment of carpet cleaning, vacuuming real tube disconnected, shampoo, and paid $ 2400 for all. I am sure you would someone without the knowledge of the Rainbow to say that I've started, but anyone familiar with the system that I can be an honest answer?

3 comments:

Lisa S said...

I paid $ 800 for my Kirby for about 15 years and still strong. Not feeling torn up. Quality products are not cheap, but forever.

And another bank. Is not it great? I see need.

Library Eyes said...

I have a rainbow, there are approximately 15 years and the costs are similar, taking into account the inflation rate in recent years
I do not use it ... never liked ... a problem was too much to learn, use and has no better than the discount prices

pete_rn said...

I just got a Dyson at a fraction of what you paid. It also has many accessories and air cleaning are not included. You can take over the rainbow.

Post a Comment