Sunday, January 10, 2010

Carriage Court Shoes Could I Have Just Had A Mis-carriage?

Could i have just had a mis-carriage? - carriage court shoes

Ok, so I was 100% sure that she was pregnant - is always very excited and also - and very stressed as my mother used to say, if I go abroad, to visit him. But then I realized my grandparents were on vacation (I live with them and was worried how they would react), so I am worried all the time. So, my father had his plea in court about the violation, on Monday said that this week to visit - but still the child - anyway - I started my period today (and believe) that it is very light and dark - very unusual for me. . Do you have an abortion?

3 comments:

hmc said...

is necessary to have a pregnancy test 100% secure. No one here knows the answer to your question, if you are 100% physician-diagnosed pregnant. Sorry for all the stress in your life, I hope to improve it for you.

scarletm... said...

i dont belive so ... advanced as were you when you? usually if you have a bad car ... light.and it wouldnt be dark ... but much of it out. . and there is much pain and adominal .. but only for the safety of the child, if you Pregnets .. I went to the doctor ..

$babyqir... said...

I had made a mistake and a couple of weeks was similar. It was quite clear in the first place, followed by real bad cramps and bleeding and back pain. If you do not experience cramping pain in the abdomen and back is not too much stress and go to the doctor as soon as possible. Some women have periods that are in the first trimester of pregnancy, but I wish all the best with what happens!

Post a Comment