Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tall Computer Desk What Kind Of Computer Desk Would Work For My Situation ??

What kind of computer desk would work for my situation ?? - tall computer desk

I am looking for a good desktop computer can not find one. This table is in a position to hold a 24-inch iMac, a custom built PC (ATX Tower) with 22 double-monitors in SLI, and at least one of my laptops. Would also have an area of the cabin behind her to keep my wireless router, a clock and other accessories for my computer connection. I was looking for an office of L, but for reasons of space I will concentrate on a wall screen. A desk top wall hutch is perfect. Not much in terms of measures are available. I do not want something that really was) about 71 "wide (the first problem. Worst case, I ditch one of my 22" monitors, but need room for the iMac and 22 "screen. I know this sounds confusing, but could be if anyone knows of tables computer room that will fit on multiple computers, please send a link or the name and I appreciate it. Thank you.

1 comment:

krn001 said...

Staples has a range of styles that work for your installation. You can check in online to staples.com

Post a Comment