Sunday, January 17, 2010

Knoll Light Factory Pro Blog Born At The Stake ?

Born at the Stake ? - knoll light factory pro blog

I went into the garden before Adam and Eve
He felt that he do more to
I was a stowaway on board the ship
Bad past human life left, hidden in the darkness
He tried to eat out unicorns
But Noah has abused it, broken horns
He saw Jesus on the cross as a bloody crusade
He said: "I have six months,
Now we go to Rome one days'


They will live for today, and I will kill them, too
Do not leave home without your whining fool
You will die, that is the question
How many people will take with you?


I was born in the fire
She lights a fire under me
Verdugo Prometheus
The cables are not loose, but I cry and


They say that the hatred of Hitler
But it is only a name
Nobody trusts the weatherman
However, we hear the same
I guess I'm not sure
My life is not worth dying for
Do you see the light? Got a light? All these lights that I saw ...
Tongues of Fire which I speak
Salem is now cigarettes, strawberry --ning on ....
Got a light?


I'm a corpse, that the Nazis did not burn
I am the man who does not depend on the
I am the ball of the grassy knoll
I am not


I was born in the fire ...
(More weight! Please more weight!)


I was born in the fire
She lights a fire under me
Verdugo Prometheus
The cables are not loose, but I stand and scream!

- John Ruch

3 comments:

♥♥I L☺ve Penguins!♥♥ said...

wow ... thats ................. well

ShalloWh... said...

Who plays very well in some verbiage in the first paragraph. But you have a "Zalazny" late fantasy self indulgent.

claudiag... said...

Shame on you and your ilk make, given the slow and tortuous death in the fire.

Post a Comment