Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ice Hockey On Crutches Picture I Have A Bruise On My Leg From Field Hockey And It Wont Go Away?

I have a bruise on my leg from field hockey and it wont go away? - ice hockey on crutches picture

There are about 3 weeks I was with a scoop of ice cream (or stick hit, touch me sometimes, I'm not sure) and the hematoma is still there, sometimes it is darker than others, is an oval, it hurts after the Execute (our trainer) is going to work until 10 minutes when you press something on him, a baby on your lap or a book, I've ice and play more, but its to the point where it hurts to walk. I have to do go to the doctor, crutches, or just nothing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should see a doctor. it must remain outside it. sounds like a hematoma to spend too much time, you should check.

Post a Comment